Push this kicksled or ride along! Made from hardwood by the craftsmen at Northern Toboggan. Made for adults or kids, everyone can enjoy kicksledding!
If you've never used a kicksled, it's very easy to use - just kick! Similar to skateboarding, this movement is easy when you get the hang of it. Focus on gripping the handlebar (not too tightly), leaning on your opposite leg and pushing in one long motion.
- Room for a passenger or storage
- No-slip tread on reinforced runners
- Collapsible for use as a sled or storage
- Easy to use foot brake for kids & adults
Materials & Dimensions
Materials: Red Oak, Stainless Steel Hardware, 1/2" UHMW, No-Slip tread
64" length of sled runners
Shipping & Wholesale
Made to Last a Lifetime
When creating a durable kicksled, you need to choose a material that can offer excellent strength properties but also has great flexibility. A hardwood like red oak provides strength, shock absorption, and flexibility. This tried and true material makes for strong sleds that withstand the elements and constant use.
Room for Passengers or Storage
Seat area provides room for a passenger or storage on your adventure.
Collapse the back to use for easy transport & storage!
Foot Brake & No-Slip Tread
Foot brake on kicksled makes it easy for kids & adults alike to stop the sled.
No-slip tread on runners for better traction. Additionally, the runners have 1/2" wide UHMW inlaid for added durability and improved tracking.
Crafted Responsibly and for a Lifetime
Our Wood Philosophy
- Why red oak? Because of its durability, beauty and natural bending qualities. It was also the preference of the Sled Maker's mentor.
- Our red oak is sourced responsibly and purchased from mills who we have developed partnerships with over the decades. They invest time in hand selecting "toboggan grade” boards for us which is the highest level of grading in the wood industry.
- Stainless steel hardware is used in each toboggan.
- A natural looking finish is achieved through using a linseed oil based coating. This is preferred for its beauty, wood preservative qualities, and historical legacy as an outdoor wood finish.